Books and Authors Keeping the Home Fires Burning Technology

I Finally Decided to Blog!

5 Day Pack of Antibiodics Works Quick!

So what did I do over my Spring Break? I recovered from a terrible terrible sinus congestion of which I tried to see if I could make it through without medication and work on it at home….but when the head and ear aches wouldn’t stop…I stumbled my way to our family doctor to get some magic pills. Anyone that knows me knows I can’t take the pains of anything without going insane and no one can convince me to do otherwise…LOL!

Notice the Weightwatcher’s package is perched on top of the latest box of review books…typical me with books scattered throughout every part of my life!

Then my girlfriend Ingrid gave me a late birthday present by giving me a month’s membership pass to Weight Watchers…I have to lose 20 pounds, SO today is day 2 on the WW plan with me trying hard to count my points without the tools I need to count with!Double that with me totally giving up on my son’s hand-me-down-droid, and I’ve had it! The phone does not hold power. One phone conversation and there’s no power. I don’t want a new battery. I don’t want a newer updated 4G Android. I already took the plunge and switched to his droid from my old reliable push button Blackberry, but I wanted easily downloadable apps and it really wasn’t going there with the Bberry. Also, with the BYOD policy at school, I found it easier to find the info needed to register my personal devices on the Apple products as opposed to the Androids. I am now the unofficial building specialist on finding BYOD (BYIOD Registration Form for CMS ) information for all things Droid …

So now I’m totally done with Bberries and Droids…I’m Getting an iPhone and that’s that!  Of course on my teacher’s salary this will have to be a collaborative effort of which I’ve disguised as a request for an early Mom’s Day gift.  In the meantime, I’m giving up with trying to keep the hand-me-down Droid powered up and everyone is going crazy not being able to reach me and in the mist of all this, I decided to update my library sites catch up on a few reviews and start a blog that is truly a chat site for all things that affect me and my school library.